Top 5 Ways to Win at Post-Christmas Sales
Everyone loves saying money and the days after Christmas is a great time to do so. Although just cause something is on sale or even clearance doesn't mean it's a good deal. I have some really good tips to maximize your dollars during this holiday season.
1. Make a list of what you really want. Again, just because it is on sale doesn't mean you need it.
2. Check out department stores. I love shopping local and supporting local. Just remember the big stores can offer huge discounts on things that the local guys might not be able to offer.
3. Get Winter Gear. Coat, gloves, hats expect everything winter wear related to be on sale after Christmas. If you need warm clothes this is the time to buy.
4. Holiday Items. I will be looking at these items this year, decorations and ornaments will be highly discounted after Christmas. Keep your eye out.
5. Household Items. All of the plates, napkins, and cups you need for your Christmas party next year will be on clearance after the holiday. Take advantage of the savings.
I may not be brave enough to deal with Black Friday shopping but discounts after Christmas, I will be all over those!