It’s been over a week now since many of us made our New Year’s Resolutions. Time to check in.
- So ... how’s it going?
- Have you already broken your resolution? How long did it take for you to cave?
- What made it so hard that you couldn’t get through a week?
- Have you ever actually kept a resolution? What was it?
- If you’ve never kept one, why do you keep making them?
FYI: January 9th is the day most people give up on their resolutions...
In case you were wondering, these are some of the 10 most popular resolutions:
- Lose weight
- Get organized
- Spend less, save more
- Enjoy life to the fullest
- Stay fit and healthy
- Learn something exciting
- Quit smoking
- Help others with their dreams
- Fall in love
- Spend more time with family