Malfunctioning Ice Resurfacing Machine Poisons 80 in Wisconsin
This is not something that happens often and I've actually never heard of it happening. A malfunctioning ice resurfacing machine filled a junior hockey game's arena with Carbon Monoxide.
The game between Dells Ducks and the Rochester Ice Hawks left the kids sickened. Many were sick and in some cases hospitalized. One player fainted and was hospitalized in a hyperbaric chamber, while another player was placed on bed rest until Wednesday.
Hope everyone is OK. Sounds like they got assistance right away.