Black Friday Details Released
Black Friday shopping is not far away, although it seems more people this year aren't sure that is the best day to get a deal.
A new survey by the consumer shopping guide bestblackfriday.com reveals that 79% of consumers dislike Black Friday research and the shopping process that goes along with it. Other findings:
- 43% of people will be shopping for electronics on Black Friday.
- 26% of people will be shopping for clothing on Black Friday.
- 17% of people will be shopping for toys and video games on Black Friday.
- 47% of consumers don't believe stores should be open on Thanksgiving.
- 34% of people are OK with stores being open on Thanksgiving
- Only 29% of people believe Black Friday has the best deals of the season
Will you be shopping until you drop on Black Friday?