Idaho Dad Attempts to Help Son Find Wife, With Newspaper Ad
Arthur Brooks was just trying to be a good dad, and help his son find a wife. The ad was run in the Coeur d' Alene Press Newspaper, the best part is that is was a full page! Check this out.
• You will probably be between the ages of 34-38 but that can be flexible.
• You will be attractive being height and weight proportional.
• Ideally, you will have no children from previous marriages but that is also flexible.
HERE ARE THE MUSTS
• You must be willing to move to Salt Lake City as that is where my business is located.
• You must be politically conservative. This is very important to me. If you voted for Obama or plan to vote for Hillary you are not for me.
• I am 5’5” and if you are 5’8” & like to wear high heels it may not work.
• Religion is open.
• I would expect that if we have children you would be a stay at home mom.
• I own two health food stores in Salt Lake City. I was born and raised in Los Angeles and moved here ten years ago for my business.
• I am Jewish but not very religious in a formal sense although I am spiritual.
• I own my own home.
• I have asked my father to screen people for me. He will be at the Coeur d’Alene Resort. You may call for an interview on my behalf on Friday June 24th at 208-765-4000. When calling the Resort ask for Arthur Brooks. Interviews will take place Saturday June 25th. Please bring a short one page description, background and a current photo.
This is absolutely not a scam. The person or persons selected will be given round trip air ticket as well as first class lodgings. You may bring a chaperone if you wish; mother, father, friend, etc. Their expenses will also be paid. We will go out on a dinner date and go from there.
THIS IS A SERIOUS REQUEST
PLEASE BE SERIOUS AS WELL