C-SPAN Bus Making a Stop in Missoula Tomorrow
C-SPAN’s state-of-the-art 45-foot customized bus will visit Missoula tomorrow, April 3rd.
C-SPAN is partnering with Spectrum to engage teachers and students, community members and elected officials through interactive demonstrations of their multi-platform public service resources. Check out the C-SPAN bus as the crew welcomes visitors at the University of Montana and the Boys and Girls Club. This visit is part of C-SPAN's "50 Capitals Tour," which includes stops in Helena and towns across Montana.
The first stop in Missoula will be near the Grizzly statue at the U of M campus from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The second stop will be at the Boys and Girls Club at 1515 Fairview Avenue from 3:45 to 5 p.m.
The high-tech, interactive C-SPAN Bus includes these resources:
- Access to an exclusive interactive experience available on 11 large-screen tablets featuring C-SPAN programming and myriad of political and educational resources
- A smart TV and classroom area for conversations with students and teachers
- A high-definition TV production studio for taped and live programming
- A 360-degree video station featuring C-SPAN's unfiltered coverage of high-profile events and insightful, behind-the-scenes tours of U.S. landmarks
- A D.C.-themed selfie station where visitors can share their Bus experience through social media
Follow @cspanbus on Twitter and Instagram and online to see what they're up to when they arrive in Montana.