Tips about Ice Fishing From a Beginner
If you would like to learn more about Ice Fishing then here are a few tips from a beginner. There are many things to learn with any kind of fishing.
- Have the proper gear. It is ICE fishing, so it will be cold be prepared.
- Having sonar does help (obviously). If you are use to reading water like I am then having a way when the ice is frozen to find the fish is key.
- Bring extra food and drink
- You can use lures without maggots and have just as much luck
- Knowing what the ice conditions are before you go out on it is important.
Those are a few tip from a novice ice fisher. Fish on!