Popular Missoula Business Announces Plans For a Second Location
There's been a ton of movin' & shakin' going on over the last couple of weeks when it comes to businesses in Missoula. We've seen updates on when places will open, news of places closing, and even a story of a new name and logo to freshen things up a bit.
We've recently had news about the following:
- Fred's Lounge and Casino - the iconic gentleman's club - has sold their liquor license and will be closing.
- The building that currently houses The Hub in Missoula has been listed for sale. Does it spell the end for Missoula's favorite place for birthday parties and games?
- There's been a rumor going around about Rumour Restaurant and Taphouse. Here's what's really happening.
- Jersey Mike's Subs and Firehouse Subs are both coming to Missoula. Here's an update on where things stand with both locations.
- The Missoula International Airport has a brand new name and logo to go along with some of the upcoming changes and additions at the airport.
Here's another bit of news to add to the list. Cambie Taphouse and Coffee has announced that they'll open up an additional location in Missoula. They're current spot is on Higgins - but they'll add a second location on Wyoming Street in the Old Sawmill District. And in a fitting twist to the story - they'll be inside the Cambium Place building. At least it'll be fun to give people a suggestion to visit, "yeah, you should try Cambie.....just keep going until you hit Cambium Place, and inside Cambium you'll find Cambie."
Cambie Taphouse shared the news on their Facebook and Instagram pages by saying, "we will be featuring 72(!!!) rotating drafts, select local coffee menu and tapas style food."