Everything You Need to Know for the Luke Combs Concert Tonight
It's finally time to get our PARTY on with Luke Combs, Morgan Wallen and Jameson Rodgers! The BEER NEVER BROKE MY HEART TOUR is at the Adams Center tonight!
The show has been sold out for quite a while - so we know there's a lot of excitement! But make sure you know what to expect when you get to the show to insure a smooth concert experience.
The following set times, ticket information, parking details and more are from the Griz Tix Facebook page
**** Know Before You Go ****
*Luke Combs - Beer Never Broke My Heart Tour*
Tuesday, October 15
*Schedule of Events* (artist times are subject to change)
5:30pm - Doors
7:00pm – Jameson Rodgers
7:45pm – Morgan Wallen
8:55pm – Luke Combs
*Will Call Tickets*
On Tuesday, 10/15 all will call tickets can be picked up at the main Adams Center box office from 8:30am-4:30pm.
Starting at 5:00pm, will call tickets can be picked up at the satellite box office located north of the main entrance.
** At the request of the tour, all GA floor tickets (pit tickets) must be picked up at the box office ** (you may call the box office at 406-243-4051 to leave tickets under another person’s name)
- Metal detectors will be stationed at each entrance
- Bring only essential items to expedite entry
- No professional-grade cameras, audio or video recording devices
- No laser pointers, glow sticks or flash bulbs
- No selfie sticks
- No weapons of any kind allowed. This includes all types of knives. Please leave them in your car.
- No alcohol, drugs, or outside food or drink allowed.
There will be 4 entry lines at the main doors. Three to the north and one to the south. The south entry is for GA floor tickets only.
Tour merchandise sales will be located in the main lobby.
- Lot P General Parking - $5.00 night of show, cash only
- Lot P Reserved Parking - $10.00 pre-pay with credit card online at umt.edu/griztix
- All other lots (besides Lot P) and street parking are free to park
Most importantly - Enjoy the show!