Break out the pink!  It's almost time for the 2018 Komen Missoula Race for the Cure.

Take part in the 1 mile fun run/walk or the 5k to help raise money and awareness!

Proceeds help with cancer research and education.  75% goes to help those in Montana in need of breast health and breast cancer services.  The other 25% goes to breast cancer research.

The 2018 Komen Missoula Race for the Cure happen October 13th at Caras Park.

Registration opens at 7:30am
Survivor photo at 8:30am
National anthem at 8:50am
5K & fun run begin at 9:00am

Register, donate or volunteer online at


More From 94.9 KYSS FM