Six Events To Attend In Missoula This Weekend
It is supposed to be a beautiful weekend in Missoula, Montana this weekend. Are you looking to get out and about before ole' papa winter rolls through in a month, or maybe less. Well, we got you covered with stuff to do or see in Missoula this weekend.
Friday, October 13
- Painting With a Twist: Paint yourself a Fall Sunset Forest and have a few drinks, if you prefer. Tonight at 2100 Stephens Ave., you can learn how to paint a fall sunset with instructor Jerica. Cost is $39, they ask you to BYOB if you're looking to get your drink on.
- Montana Film Festival: This weekend the Montana Film Festival ascends on The Roxy Theater in Missoula. Independent films will be shown all weekend. I'm most interested in Last Call - A desperate mother seeks to reconnect with her son, starring Spider-Man himself Tom Holland. Look at the full schedule with the link attached.
Saturday, October 14
- Clark Fork River Farmer's Market: Including tomorrow there are just 3 markets left down at Caras Park. Take advantage of it before it's gone until next summer.
- Montana's Largest Sports Cards and Collectibles Show: Zootown Sports Cards is hosting a trading show at the Hilton Garden Inn tomorrow beginning at 10 am The event runs until 10 pm with over 100 tables selling cards and collectibles.
- Montana Brewers Oktoberfest: "This event features breweries from around Montana as they showcase their Oktoberfest beers and compete to win the Bronze Lederhosen!" Tickets are $35... mmmmm beer!
Sunday, October 15
- City to Sky 50k Trail Race: 100 brave souls will run through the greater Missoula wilderness totaling 33 miles and climbing 8,000 feet. Good luck while I sleep in and walk from my bed to my couch to watch football all day.
Get to Know Missoula A to Z
Gallery Credit: Angel