Hilarious Fantasy Football Stats
Guys are willing to give up some of the most important things in life, just for a fantasy football championship. Look at these ridiculous stats about fantasy football.
A survey by Challenger, Gray & Christmas reveals that fantasy sports players spend at least an hour a day managing their teams. The hours add up to between $9.2 billion and $16 billion in lost productivity. 37 million people play fantasy football. Other findings:
- 66% of fantasy football players are employed full time
- 40% of workers say that fantasy sports helps increase camaraderie in the workplace
- 20% of people say that fantasy sports has helped them make a valuable business contact.
A survey by Yahoo! Sports reveals that the average fantasy football player spends 4 hours a week prepping for their fantasy match-ups. Other findings:
- 16% of fantasy football players would give up sex for the entire season to win their fantasy league
- 19% of fantasy football players would give up their cell phone for the entire season to win their fantasy league
- 39% of fantasy football players would give up beer for the entire season to win their fantasy league
A survey by areyouromantic.com reveals that 25% of men would give up sex in exchange for a Super Bowl win for their favorite NFL team. Other findings:
- 17% of men think their performance in the sack is affected by their team's performance on the field.
- 20% of sports fans wait until the end of the game before making love
- 30% of the men surveyed said they were better lovers after their team won. 10% of men think they have bad sex after a loss.
- 20% of non-sports fans feel that the sex gets better after his or her partner's favorite team wins
Some people take fantasy football way too seriously!