Hear Montana Woman’s Rant on Fans of ‘Yellowstone’ Who Move Here
Season 5 of the hit television show "Yellowstone" is gearing up for its 2-hour premiere event next month. The show has gained more and more fans each and every season. It has even generated its own "Yellowstone universe" with spin-off shows like "1883" and "1923."
If you haven't seen the trailer yet, season 5 of "Yellowstone" is looking like it will be an action-packed season.
In my opinion, it has been kind of cool to see such a huge hit show come to life in our own backyard. But, as the show continues to get bigger and bigger, some fans are beginning to pack up and move to Montana to live the "Yellowstone" lifestyle. Except these fans seem to forget that it is a fictional show. With fictional characters. These fans don't quite understand what life in Montana is really like.
1) We don't see massive gunfights or terrorist pipe bombings in downtown Missoula or Bozeman.
2) Ranch hands don't murder people and throw their bodies off of cliffs.
3) Travelling in the state takes a lot more time than the show leads us to believe.
4) The weather is not always as pleasant as the show portrays.
5) You are not allowed to get drunk and ride bison...You will DIE!
One Tik Tok creator recently went off on a rant about how fans of the show should do their research before actually moving to Montana.
I do believe what she says at the end of the video. One of the most accurate things about the show's huge success is that it does raise awareness of the MMIW movement.