Everything You Need to Know for Mumford & Sons This Weekend
One of the biggest concerts of the year is finally hitting Missoula this week. Mumford & Sons, with special guests Portugal. The Man, are gonna be at Ogren Park this Sunday. There's a lot of hype around this show - tickets sold out almost immediately - and there's a lot of questions in the air surrounding it.
That's why Logjam Presents put together this helpful informational guide that tells you everything you need to know about the event. Everything from ticketing and entry info to where you can get free parking. Here's a few quick highlights:
- All tickets will be mobile and sent to the ticket holders 24 hours before the event.
- All ticket holders must enter through their assigned gate, which is based on your last name.
- Doors open at 6 PM, Portugal. The Man goes on at 7:30.
- There will be an info booth over at The Top Hat during the day for anybody with ticketing questions.
- There is NO RE-ENTRY at Ogren Park. Once you're in, you're in.
Any other questions? Click through at the link above and it most likely has the answer. We'll see you at the show!