1. Breakfast in bed. Add a flower in a vase for bonus points.
2. Handprint crafts. Whether on paper, in plaster, on a flower pot or apron, she's bound to love it. Search Pinterest for some awesome ideas.
3. Do chores. Moms are always overworked, so plan on spending Saturday doing lots of folding, cooking, dishes and vacuuming without being asked.
4. Write something. A handwritten note, poem or card will go in the "keep" pile and she'll read it many times over for years to come.
5. Give her time. Whether it's for a pedicure, lunch with a friend or an hour-long nap, she'll love the "me time."