April Fool’s Jokes!
It’s April Fool’s Day.
Unfortunately, the “holiday” has been taken over by lame pranksters who can do nothing
better than reach for pathetically unfunny jokes.
Here’s a rundown of some sad and tired April Fool’s jokes to avoid:
- In the Slammer – Calling your buddies and pretending you’ve been arrested is more than just a lame joke. It’s a good way to ensure that you will sit in jail for a long time if you’re actually locked up someday.
- Dude, Where’s My Car? – Hiding your buddy’s car just isn’t funny. Don’t mess with a man’s ride.
- You’re Fired – Pranking a co-worker by pretending he’s fired is lame. And, it might also get you fired for real.
- Salt of the Earth – If you’re older than 10, unscrewing the top of a salt shaker can’t happen.
- Shaving Cream in the Hand – Once upon a time, there were few things as hilarious as watching your buddy wake up and smack himself with shaving cream. These days, you’ve got to take your game to a new level. It has to happen. (GuyCodeBlog)