Office Perks That Will Make You Jealous
Most companies offer their employees some freebies even if it's just free coffee. These may excite or entice you that there is more out there.
But here’s a rundown of some companies that take perks to a whole new level:
- Google – They get the best talent in America because they offer the best cool stuff. Employees have access to multiple, full-service gyms and arcades, free shuttles to work, fancy food, rock wall, and bowling alleys, among other things. Too bad you didn’t major in Computer Science.
- S.C. Johnson – In an effort to help its employees spend as much time as possible with their families, S.C. Johnson offers a concierge service to all employees. Concierge gophers will shop for groceries, run errands, whatever is needed.
- Burton Snowboards – If it snows two feet in 24 hours, they close their doors and give every employee a snow day.
- Gawker – After you've worked at Gawker for four years, you're allowed to take a full month of paid leave to do whatever you want. And, this sabbatical doesn’t cut into your normal vacation or sick days.
- Ben & Jerry's – Three free pints every day. Yum yum yum!
Check out more here.