With Snow in the Forecast for Missoula, Snowmen Can Teach Us A Lot
I saw this on Icy Jokes and Riddles earlier this winter, but now that we have some snow it seems appropriate to share. Hope everyone has fun out there.
• Wearing white is always in style – even after Labor Day.
• Getting outside in the winter is good for your health.
• It’s fun just to hang out in your front yard.
• We’re all made up of mostly water.
• Accessories don’t have to be expensive.
• Don’t get too much sun!
• If you’re a little bottom heavy – hey, that’s okay!
• In a confrontation, a hand-held hairdryer can be an effective weapon.
• You know you’ve made it when they write a song about you.
• If you look down and can’t see your feet – you’re probably not very active.
• Sometimes sweating too much can have disastrous results.