Who is Nick Offerman Anyway?
About a month ago, we announced that Nick Offerman would be coming to Missoula for a show at the Adams Center. His Montana fans rejoiced, others were left wondering "who the hell is Nick Offerman?" Whenever anybody asks us, we answer "you know, Ron Swanson from Parks & Rec," and they join in with the rejoicing.
Some things you may not know about the hilarious man known as Nick Offerman.
- Invented the hot dog (just kidding! You've heard the commercial hundreds of times, right?)
- Married to Megan Mullally (Karen on Will & Grace) since 2003. When they first met, she loved that he was older and wiser than she was, turned out she was a full decade older than him.
- Considers himself a "humorist" rather than a comedian.
- Loves meat, especially bacon.
- Rumored to be from Joliet, Montana, actually from Joliet, Illinois.
- Voiced the character "Metal Beard" in The Lego Movie.
- Loves wood. Nick is a professional boat builder and wood craftsman.
- Starred in several music videos, including "Make You Better" by the Decemberists.
- Played Don Fitzgerald, the DEA dad in "We Are The Millers."
- Doing a show at the Adams Center on Saturday, September 30th.