We Have the Number One Hotel in the World!
Travel and Leisure magazine releases their top hotels list every year and the number one spot happens to be held by a hotel right here.
Who would think that the number one hotel in all the world is right here? Well it is,Triple Creek Ranch in Darby,Montana has been voted the number one hotel in the world. Most inexpensive rate for a night is around $900.
Triple Creek Ranch is a scenic,small, intimate resort on the side of Trapper Peak, which is the highest mountain in western Montana. A place so luxurious it was given this top honor, but has so many outdoor possibilities for fun that are all included it actually isn't so bad. Check out what www.triplecreeckranch.com says rates include.
Triple Creek's Rates Include:
- All meals
- Packed breakfast or lunch for activities
- House wine and house cocktails
- Pool, tennis & fitness center
- On-ranch trail rides, Alpine skiing, Nordic skiing, snowshoeing, guided nature & birding tours, hiking, fly-casting lessons, on ranch fly fishing, tennis, putting green, special scheduled weekend activities such as, artists' workshop weekends, photography weekend, vintners' weekends, special holiday events for Christmas, New Year's, 4th of July and Valentine's, cooking school weekends, nature and birding weekends, western horsemanship weekends, superbowl weekend and 'Klicks For Chicks' event.
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Private or nearby hot tub
- Wet bar fully stocked with soft drinks and complimentary house spirits
- Fresh-baked cookies and trail mix
- Air conditioning
- Direct dial telephones with voice mail
- Wireless internet
- Satellite TV channels and blu-ray player.
- Keurig, single-cup brewer with an assortment of coffees, teas and warm drinks in which to choose
- In-room safe
- Current books, magazines, games, puzzles and DVD's
- In-cabin service
- Daily housekeeping
- Nightly turndown service
- Baggage wranglers
- And, much, much more.
Sounds like this would be one heck of a get away. Just have your money saved for this trip.