Beam Me Up Scotty!
WANTED: Assistant IT Tech (part time)
Townsquare Media is looking for a (part-time) highly-motivated, entry-level, Assistant IT Technician to join our team.
Applicant MUST have experience with PC hardware/software, troubleshooting and repair. Applicant should have experience working with computer workstations, desktops, laptops, local area networks, Wi-Fi routers, smartphones and file servers. Must be able to perform various maintenance and troubleshooting tasks for both hardware and software installations/upgrades, and provide support to staff on all company-supported applications, including MS Office and Outlook Email. Electronic/electrical troubleshooting experience is preferred. Knowledge of NexGen automation systems is desired.
- Must have GED, or high school diploma
- U.S. citizenship, or U.S. permanent resident card
- Associate degree, or equivalent applicable work experience
- 2 years laptop/desktop help desk experience
- 2 years electronic troubleshooting experience preferred
- Experience with audio equipment preferred
- A+ Certification preferred
- Experience with all Windows OS platforms and MS Office applications
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively both written and verbally
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to install, configure and maintain personal computers, networks and related hardware and software
- Provide computer orientation to new and existing company staff
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization
- Occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds or more
- Some travel to mountain transmitter sites (by snowmobile or ATV) will be required
- Individual will be on call 24/7 as needed
Download our Townsquare Media Employment Application (click here)
Send the completed application along with your resume and anything else you think is important for us to consider to Shawna Batt at: Shawna.Batt@townsquaremedia.com
No phone calls please.
Take a look at other employment opportunities at Townsquare Media.