Rainbow International Restoration and Cleaning offers a variety of services such as Water Damage Mitigation, Fire & Smoke Restoration, Mold Remediation, Repairs and Renovations, Trauma and death scene clean up and commercial and residential carpet cleaning, Upholstery cleaning and more.
RAINBOW INTERNATIONAL enjoys a reputation that is second to none. Most of our business comes to us as a result of word of mouth referrals. We are the top referred Restoration Company in the valley. The area’s most recognized Insurance Companies, Plumbers, Carpet Professionals, Real Estate Agents and Building Contractors refer our services, mostly exclusively.
RAINBOW INTERNATIONAL has a long list of satisfied customers that comes only as a result from actual day in and day out experience. Our technicians are well trained and experienced in all water damage mitigation, fire and smoke restoration, mold removal and all methods of carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning.
RAINBOW INTERNATIONAL is certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification). The IICRC is the world’s most recognized body of certification of Water Damage Mitigation, Mold Remediation, Fire and Smoke Restoration and Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. Our Professional staff members attend several Continuing Education classes each year so that they can stay current with the latest technology and the best restoration procedures. CAUTION! Never use a Restoration Contractor that is not certified by the IICRC. Check us out by visiting this link www.iicrc.com and look for a professional; you’ll find our name there.
RAINBOW INTERNATIONAL is committed to first class customer service. You will be treated with the utmost respect. We offer the most advanced cleaning technology on the market today. Every part of our restoration process is done with one goal in mind, “To take the stress factor out of your home disaster,” by keeping costs down, minimizing any inconvenience to you, making recommendations to guard against future re-occurrences, fixing the existing problem and accomplishing this within a pre-determined time frame.
RAINBOW INTERNATIONAL Stands behind their word and work. We want all of our customers to be 100% satisfied. When we finish a project for you, you will be able to recognize the quality and professionalism with which we conducted ourselves. If for any reason you are not completely thrilled with the service experience you received from us, we will return to your location at no charge and go above and beyond the call of duty in order to fulfill our obligation to you.
Services that RAINBOW INTERNATIONAL provides: Flood Damage Restoration, Water Extraction, Mold Remediation, Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration, Ultra-Sonic Cleaning, Thermo-fogging, Ozone Purification, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Oriental and Area Rugs, Drapery Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Natural Stone Care, Construction Cleanup.
Serving the Flathead Valley all the way down to Missoula & surrounding areas.
Motto: “We Take The Stress Factor Out Of Your Home Disaster”
Led by: Shelly Sue Hall
Why They’re Unique: Our Mission To You
To position our company by making everyone we meet a lifelong customer and loyal friend.
Always exceeding our customer’s expectations, using state of the industry training and equipment along with World Class Customer Service.
They Can Answer Questions Relating to:
1. How do I get the smell out of my house after a fire?
2. How do I deal with mold?
3. What do I when pipes freeze?
4. How can I clean my couch?
Did you know that house fires effect over 350,000 homes a year and that they are more prevalent in the winter? Mark Noland from Rainbow Restoration would like to share the following simple tips can help prevent a major disaster in your home or business:
- Keep anything that can start on fire three feet from heating equipment and never use an oven as a heat source.
- Turn space heaters off when leaving the room and have your furnace and chimney serviced each year.
- Never leave the room when frying, broiling or grilling foods and keep all vents clear of snow and ice to prevent carbon monoxide backup.
- Never leave an unattended load in the washing machine and have your water heater checked by a professional every 2 years.
- Never vent an exhaust fan into the attic and fix water leaks and seepage as soon as you notice them.
- Watch for sudden spikes in your water bill and clean gutters and make sure down spouts are pointed away from the foundation.
- Leave 3 inches of space between your fridge and wall to prevent kinking in the hose and turn off your water supply when leaving home for extended trips.
Simple tips to help protect you and your family. Find us online at rainbowmt.com. Rainbow Restoration.. We take the stress factor out of your home disaster.