Top Ten Holiday Travel Annoyances, UGH!
We have all dealt with the mess of traveling or picking family members, but we just deal with it.
The holiday travel season is almost here. Expedia recently surveyed over 1,000 people to find their biggest travel annoyances. Here are the top 10:
1. Rear Seat Kicker (61%)
2. Inattentive Parents (59%)
3. The Aromatic Passenger (50%)
4. The Audio Insensitive (talking or music) (50%)
5. The Boozer (45%)
6. Chatty Cathy (43%)
7. Carry-On Baggage Offenders (38%)
8. The Queue Jumper (rushes to deplane) (35%)
9. Seat-Back Guy (the seat recliner) (32%)
10. Overhead Bin Inconsiderate (32%)
Remember these things as you begin your travel season, and maybe your holiday travels will be a little bit better this year. Or at least you can laugh when you see people that should be on the list when going through the Missoula airport!