Still Some Griz, Lady Griz Kids Basketball Camps Coming Up
You don't have to get very deep into summer vacation season before the kiddos start bouncing off the walls, right?
While some of the camps have already been completed, there's still good news for those who may want to get their kids to burn off some basketball energy this summer.
Both the University of Montana Griz and Lady Griz basketball programs have upcoming day camps in the month of July. The Griz Day Camp II is July 11-14 for kids in grades K-7. And the Lady Griz day camp for kids in grades K-8 is July 17-20. Points of emphasis from the brochure:
- Skill development
- Individual fundamental instruction from Grizzly coaching staff and players
- Competitions for all levels and ages
- Chance to meet new friends
- Camp basketball and t-shirt
- NO DOCTORS PHYSICAL NEEDED
- Griz Basketball Facilities Tour
The Griz Camp is $175, the Lady Griz Camp is $100. There will be age group half-day divisions. You can visit the sign-up page to find out more or call our buddy Julie Tonkin in the Grizzly Basketball office, 406-243-5334.