Omens of Good Fortune
Here’s a list of things that have probably happened to most of us at one point or another. WHAT IF there was something behind the occurrence? According to Chinese myth, there is…and it’s all good stuff!
- When Bats Nest In Your Home – This is one of the most powerful indications that the family is about to become seriously wealthy. The Chinese regard bats as symbols of abundant wealth.
- When Bird Droppings Land On Your Head – Many people believe this to be a major sign of wealth coming from heaven.
- Finding Your Initials On A Spiders Web – Said to be an indication you will have good luck forever. All your plans will develop to fruition and whatever obstacles may be blocking your projects will be dissolved. Like the spider, you will attract food and money without even trying.
- Meeting Up With A Snake – Another sign of good fortune. Whether in your garden, inside the home, or out hiking, if you meet up with a snake, it means something or someone important is coming into your life. Never ever try to harm or kill a snake when confronted with one.
- When Your Hands Tingle – It is a sure sign that money is either coming to you or leaving you. The general consensus is that when it is your left hand that tingles, money is coming to you. When it is the right hand, it means money is leaving you. The same interpretation is also placed on hands that suddenly start to itch. If your left palm starts to itch, you are about to come into a windfall.
- When A Butterfly Flies Into Your House – This is commonly interpreted to mean that you are about to receive some important guests. If the butterfly has bright colors, it means the visitor will bring good news relating to your love life. If the butterfly is dark — almost black — the visitor is bringing you good news related to your career or business. Never chase a fluttering butterfly out of your house.
- If You Put On Your Clothes The Wrong Way Around – This is said to be a sign of extreme good fortune. It doesn’t count if you do this on purpose, but if for some reason you wear your clothes the wrong way around, it indicates that you will shortly receive some windfall or some very favorable news.
- Meeting Up With A Cow – The cow is a symbol of prosperity and fertility.
- Garden Creatures Bring Good Fortune – These include insects and grasshoppers. If a grasshopper were to hop into your house, it means a very distinguished person is about to visit you. It can also mean that you are about to receive a great honor.