Local Restaurant Evacuated After Saturday Night Grill Fire
Things got too hot at Hu-Hot Mongolian Grill and Barbeque Saturday night at about 7:30 p.m. after a reported grill fire got out of control, sending plumes of smoke through the ceiling.
This reporter was having dinner at a restaurant next door when firefighters arrived. Nearly 100 people inside Hu-Hot located on Brooks Street were safely evacuated before the Missoula City Fire Department arrived. At last report no one was injured, and the fire is still under investigation.
The restaurant is closed until repairs can be made.