How much are you spending on gifts this holiday? Less than $50? More than $100?
According to Redbook magazine:
- The average person spends $89.25 on holiday gifts for themselves.
- 20 billion letters, packages, and cards are delivered by the U.S. Postal Service between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- 7% of Americans who plan to stick to their diets during the holidays will fail.
- 650 miles per second is the rate that Santa's sleigh flies to visit every child in the world.
- 41% of singles admit to casually standing underneath the mistletoe at holiday parties.
- 29 million Americans travel with their pets