Easter Egg Hunts!!
Are you looking for some Easter egg hunts to take part in? Well here is a list of some in the area
1. 14th annual Easter Eggstravaganza, 1 p.m., University of Montana Oval. For children ages 9 and younger. Egg hunt with the Easter Bunny, Monte, Bolt and Red, and there will be a raffle!
2. Annual Easter egg hunt, 10 a.m., Hideout Mountain Park, Florence. Pancake breakfast served at the Florence Fire Station.
3. Easter egg hunt, noon, 1064 Three Mile Creek Road, Stevensville. Sponsored by the Three Mile Fire Department.
4. Easter egg hunt, 1 p.m., Victor Park, across from the fire station at 121 N. Tudor St. Hosted by the Victor Rural Fire District.
5. “More than an Easter Egg Hunt,” 2 p.m., 505 Willow Creek Road, Corvallis.
6. Annual Easter egg hunt sponsored by the Ravalli County Pilots Association and local businesses, 11 a.m., Ravalli County Airport, Hamilton. The Easter Bunny is still deciding whether to arrive by parachute, helicopter or hopping down the bunny trail.
7. Annual Easter egg hunt, 1 to 3 p.m., Sleeping Child Church, 896 Sleeping Child Road, Hamilton. Fun, food and activities for all ages, as well as face painting, crafts and bounce house. There will be 4,000 eggs for four different age groups: birth to 3, 4 to 6, 7 to 9 and 10 to 12.
8. Easter egg hunt, 9 a.m., Boettcher Park, Polson. For children up to fourth grade. Organized by Alpha Upsilon Chapter of Beta Sigma Phi.
9. Easter egg hunt, 1 p.m., Big Arm Historic School. Call (406) 849-5064.
10. Easter egg hunt, noon, Bigfork Elementary School. Call (406) 837-5888.
11. Free Family Fun Day and Easter egg hunt, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., The Gym, 305 E. Evergreen Drive, Kalispell. Games, crafts, music, face painting, free child ID kit, live petting zoo, pony rides, flea market and more. Call (406) 257-0720 or visit familyfriendlyflathead.org.
1. Free Easter breakfast with egg hunt, Clinton Community Church, Clinton. Followed by worship service at 11 a.m.
2. Community Easter egg hunt, 1 p.m., Ravalli County Fairgrounds, Hamilton. Hosted by the Eagles Lodge.