Craig & Al – 1992
Let me help you with that!
- In the 1992 Presidential Election - Bill Clinton defeated George H.W. Bush.
- Law & Order drew a huge television audience.
- Seattle rock band Pearl Jam was new and bigger than life.
- Aladdin was a top box office hit.
- Windows 3.1 was released by Microsoft.
- The inflation rate was 3.03%.
- A gallon of gas was $1.05
- Z100 actually had great ratings (thanks to Craig & Al)
- The average income was just over $30,000.
- The nicotine patch was introduced.
Like I told ya, some good...some bad.
Happy 20th Anniversary Craig & Al! ...you are the crown jewel of 94.9 KYSS FM!