5 Ways to Upgrade Your Outdoor Adventures
Listeners might already know this, but I'm known around the office as "Charene the Adventure Queen." (No tiara needed.)
I love everything about fishing: ice fishing, fly fishing, campfire meals and especially the big Bull Trout I caught last year (on March 12, 2017, to be exact) after spending six hours on the Blackfoot River.
If your idea of adventure isn't wrangling a raft down a snowbank, though, my friends over at Bretz RV & Marine have dozens of ways you can upgrade and extend your weekend fun. Take a look:
1) Keystone Springdale 211SRTWE : Think of ending the day with a stove and microwave and a queen-sized bed AND being able to haul your favorite toys on this camper's front deck. (Bonus: When you buy an RV from Bretz, they give you a voucher for two free nights at two of Montana's RV parks.)
2) 2019 Entegra Odyssey 26D: Enjoy a one-piece seamless cab built on a Ford E-450 chassis, plus plenty of room inside for a family meal and comfortable sleeping.
3) CrossRoads Volante 290RL: This fifth-wheel features triple slide-outs.
4) 2018 Chaparral 19 H2O Ski & Fish: As the name implies, this boat is both "a first rate fishing machine and a power packed family runabout," according to Bretz' website.
5) 2016 SunChaser 8520 Cruise: Don't forget about pre-owned options, too, like this pontoon with plenty of deck and seating space.
Check out what else Bretz has going on during the Spring Clearance Event: